Vendors with no primary product focus and a large variety of products will most likely be denied or waitlisted; these vendor types are hard to not conflict with other vendors within the market.
Starting January, we will be rotating vendors on a monthly basis. Because we try to give each vendor the best selling advantage within the market, we try not to duplicate vendor categories (Clay Jewelry, Resin Jewelry, Resin Art, Tumblers, Baked Goods, Candles, etc).
The Backyard Bazaar is a monthly, evening, outdoor market. The market takes place on Nebraska Ave (Railroad Square - between Grand Blvd & Adams St) in Downtown New Port Richey once a month from 6pm – 10pm.
Please note that submitting a vendor application form does not guarantee a vending spot. Space is limited and vendors will be selected based on their contribution to the diversity of the market as a whole.
There is no fee to apply. Submitting your application DOES NOT guarantee your acceptance to the market. Your space is not confirmed until your final payment is made. All invoices must be paid 30 days before the market starts.
The Market Manager will determine if a product meets the needs of the market. If it does not, your application may be denied or placed on a waitlist. There is no time frame for determining when a waitlisted application may be accepted into the market. We are limiting the number of vendors in each category to give our vendors a better selling advantage and our consumers a variety of products. Please allow 5-7 business days for the review of your application due to the high volume of applications. If you do not hear from us within this time frame, you have been placed on the waitlist.
How to qualify to be a Vendor
All market applications are reviewed in the completed online version only. It is necessary for an interested potential vendor to complete an online Vendor Application in its entirety, providing the required licenses, their company description, product listings and social media account so we can view your product photos. If the application is not completed correctly and/or fully it will not be reviewed for a vendor space.
We only accept products that do not directly compete with merchants within that particular area.
We give priority to Vendors who sell products that are locally made and preferably handcrafted or created by them in some way, shape or form.
Vendors we do not accept
- Direct Sales
- Multi Level marketing (Mary Kay, LulaRoe, It Works, etc.)
- White or Private labeled products
- Wholesale distributors
- Food Trucks
- Made-to-order food and drinks
- Tobacco, Alcohol, CBD or THC products
- Vendors with no physical products to sell (travel getaway packages, solar services, etc)
Vendor fee per market: $40
- You must have a 10x10 commercial tent.
- Fire rated tag MUST be affixed to the tent.
- Tent weights must be a minimum of 25LBs PER LEG. Only weights specifically designed for commercial tents (such sandbags) or solid made weights (such as cement filled PVC pipes) are allowed. No stakes allowed.
- Your canopy must be set up and secured before setting up anything else.
- Booths must remain open with complete set-up for the entirety of the market, even if you sell out of your items.
- All vendors must be self-sufficient and are responsible for all set up materials including, but not limited to: tables, canopy tents, weights, umbrellas, chairs, signage, and tablecloths. All tables must be fully covered with a tablecloth.
- The market runs rain or moonshine.
- Absolutely no refunds are given.
- All vendors must carry their own liability insurance.
- Electricity is not available. If electricity is required, we ask that you provide your own self-sustaining power/electricity. No generators.